Happy Wednesday!! I made a cute little treat bag today to cheer up someone who is under the weather! Just fill it up will all kinds of goodies! I filled my with my favorite Ghirardelli chocolates!
This bag was really easy to make! Its made using a small white bag I purchased at Michaels, the rest is all Stampin'Up. You can also use the larger bag to hold bigger items. Its cute either way!
- White Paper bag or whatever color you prefer
- Delightful Dozen Stamp Set #122652
- Spring Sampler Stamp Set #125512
- Pretty in Pink Cardstock #100459(retiring)
- Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP #126922
- Melon Mambo Organdy Ribbon #129293
- Corner Rounder
- Word Window Punch #119857
- Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad #126974
- Jewel Basic Rhinestones #11924
I also used the Stampin Write Markers #131262 for the Bee!
All you need to do is cut two Pieces of Printed cardstock 6.75 x 4 and attach to both sides of bag with snail adhesive#104332. The Top layered pieces are cut at 3.50 x 5 and 3.25 x 4.75. I hand cut the tag.
Added stamped sentiment, ribbon and Rhinestones. That's it folks! Sweet treat bag!
THANKS AGAIN FOR STOPPING BY! Don't forget to click my SHOP button if you would like to purchased any of these supplies! Thanks everyone! I appreciate your business!