HANDMADE BIRTHDAY TREAT BAG!
This little treat bag was very easy and quick to make! I'll show you different versions at a later time. They are perfect for children's birthday parties, fill with party favors, Baby showers, Wedding showers and so on.
Here are the Supplies I used on this Paper Project!
- Madison Avenue stamp set #129660 ( This was a sale a bration stamp set)
- Label Love stamp set #130622 (new set available May 31st)
- Artisan label punch #130920 ( new-available May 31st)
- Pool Party Cardstock #122924
- Brights Collection DSP #117155(new DSP #130134 avail May 31st)
- Framelits Oval Collection # 129381
- Word Window Punch #119857
- Hearts A Flutter Framelits #130159
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stamp Pad #131171
- Pool Party Classic Stamp Pad #126982
- Embosslits- Beautiful Wings #118138
- Gel Pen- White #105021
- Basic Pearls #119247
- Stampin'Up Dimentionals (Love these!) #104430
- Glue Dots #103683
- Glassine Bags( I purchased online)
HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS:
Run your Large Scalloped Oval Framelit through the Big Shot. If you don't have a Big Shot, you really need one of these die cutting machines # 113439 in the Stampin'Up catalog! I don't know what I would do without it. You will get your moneys worth and more out of it! I promise!
- Score @ 2.5" and fold in half.
- Use your Word Window Punch to Punch the slot for the handle. I actually made a template, so that the slot is centered and even.
- Stamp the Flower from your Madison Avenue stamp set twice with pool party ink on the center front, just under the slotted area.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday to you! with Bermuda Bay Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punch out with the Artisan label punch.
- Add Label with dimentionals on top of you stamped flowers, they should peek out from behind the Happy Birthday label.
- Run your embosslits beautiful wings through the Big Shot and place a small butterfly on the label. Add Basic Pearls.
- Run your Hearts A Flutter Banner through the Big Shot and place under the center front .Glue.
- Use the White Gel pen to add dots along the edge, in each scallop.
- Add goodies.
- To seal the bag, I stapled the bag to the back half of the handle and added glue dots to the front to close. So you don't see the staples.
- Wallah!! Your Done!
REMEMBER: If you would like to purchase any of these supplies, Please Click on my Store-SHOP button. I will truly appreciate your business! THANKS!
I hope you enjoyed todays Project!!!
If you order from me now through June 30th, I will send you a Free New Catalog.
Email me your address at email@example.com