Omg! I totally forgot to post my project yesterday! I've been so busy getting ready for a House Full of Family, 24 for dinner, I totally forgot I had to post my Video! Yikes! I'm going to go ahead and post the Spirit of the Season Christmas Card I planned for today. I will post the Project I made for yesterday another day this week. So watch for it, It's a cute one!
If you have followed me for very long, you know I love creating Wreaths using different stamps. This Christmas Card is done using the Pine Sprig from Nature Sings Stamp Set. I love all the Embossing on this card. It gives this card a more elegant look. I also made a coordinating envelope using the Stampin'Up Envelope Punch Board.
Here is a closer look of the embossing! So Pretty! This technique of using different stamps in your stamp sets is so fun. You can get a unique look each time. And just think how it gives you just another way to use your stamps.
- THICK WHISPER WHITE FOR CARD BASE MEASURE 5" X 10".
- SCORE AT 5" FOR A 5" X 5" CARD.
- GOLD FOIL SHEET MEASURES 4 3/4" X 4 3/4"
- WHISPER WHITE PIECE FOR STAMPING MEASURES 4 1/2" X 4 1/2".
- USE A 3" CIRCLE FOR MEASURING THE CENTER OF YOUR WREATH.