First, I've had so many questions on the New Stamparatus stamping tool. Before I share my Card today, I will share how you go about reserving the Stamparatus. Tomorrow is the first day, 2:00 MT.
- If you already have a account set up with me(you have already purchased with me) Sign into your account and Fill out the Form and Credit Card info. Your card will not be charged until you a actually purchase the Stamparatus in February. You now have just reserved one.
- I will post the Link tomorrow.
- In Early February you will get a email that the Stamparatus is in your shopping cart.
- Finalize your order by logging into your account and you can also add any other items you may want to order because it will be Sale a Bration time! Woohoo. When you spend $50.00 you will get a free item during Sale a Bration. The Stamparatus is $49.00, So if I were you I would add that extra dollar to get a free item!
- IMPORTANT: If you do not have a account with me, you can Create One at http://www.angelapyjas.stampinup.net.
IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS, LET ME KNOW, AND I WILL GET BACK WITH YOU! THANKS SO MUCH!
Today's Card is a Christmas Card using the Snowflake Sentiments Bundle. At first I didn't get this Bundle, but Oh My! The Thinlits in this Bundle are amazing alone. I absolutely love this Bundle.
Look at the detail in the Snowflake trim! It creates this gorgeous edging. The stamps are also from the Bundle. When I started playing with these thinlits I couldn't stop just running the pieces through the Big Shot to see what the trims all looked like! Lol! Have any of you done that when you get a set of Thinlits or framelits. So Fun!
Soft Sky Card Stock measures 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Score on the * 1/2" side at 3 1/4"
The Snowflake piece is Whisper White and measures 2 1/2" x 5 1/2".
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY!
HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!