Today is of course Tags Tuesday! And I'm so proud of myself ! I'm sharing Masculine Tags today for the favorite male in your life! Both of these are using the same two stamp sets. I really struggle with masculine things, but I promised myself I was going to work on it! After all, I have several important men in my life! Husband, Son, Grandson and so on! Who doesn't need a Tag for that special someone!
I do love how they turned out, and I will definitely be using them! I love The Gorgeous Grunge for backgrounds, especially for a masculine card, it makes it so easy!
- First cut very vanilla card stock at 5 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- To round the top of the tag, I used the Layering Circle Framelits and ran only one half through the Big Shot to form the Half Circle.
- Using Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set, I stamped the striped strip in Archival Grey.
- Stamped the Splatter in Marina Mist Ink.
- I stamped both the anchor and the antique car in Archival Black and using a blender pen colored them using Marina Mist and Basic Grey.
- I also Stamped the World's Greatest in Archival Grey and fussy cut them.
- For the car, I fussy cut it out and for the anchor I used a Circle Framelit from the Layering Circle Framelits.
- Popped them up with dimensionals.
- Before popping the World's Greatest up, I stamped the DAD, HUSBAND, YOUR MY ANCHOR AND TO A CLASSIC in Archival Black from Guy Greeting stamp set.
- Punch a Hole, Tied a Ribbon using Linen Thread
TO PLACE A ORDER!
THANK YOU ALL!
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ABOVE!
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!