I'm super pumped today, because I got to pre order from the New Holiday Catalog today! WOOT! A Real benefit when you are a Stampin'Up Demonstrator. (IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN JOINING MY TEAM, CONTACT ME ABOVE FOR DETAILS) WINK WINK!! Love it!
I love the Holiday time and Paper crafting for the Holiday's. My Favorite time of the year! I can't wait to share it with you all!
As some of you know, my hubby is retired, but 2 1/2 years ago he decide he was bored. Well, He is now a School Bus driver. It's a challenging job some days, but for the most part, he loves the children. Every holiday he brings them a treat! School will be starting back here in 3 weeks and he's needing a treat for the kids! That's how this little tag came about. I'm using Stampin'Up Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags to put some treats and then I will attach the little Toadally Awesome Tag. I think he's so cute!
Hopefully this will put a smile on their faces on the first day of school! Let's start the year right!!!
- Cut a piece of either Garden Green or So Saffron Cardstock 2" x 5 ".
- Cut a piece of DSP 2" x 4".
- Cut another piece 1" x 4" in contrasting colors.
- With watercolor paper stamp the Toadally Awesome image in Stazon ink.
- Cut using the Oval Layering Framelits.
- Watercolor using the Stampin'Up Aqua Painters and desired color ink.
- Layer the DSP and the 1" piece of cardstock and pop up the Oval Toadlly Awesome Guy with Dimensionals.
- Add sequins of your choice.
THANK YOU ALL!
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!