I'm sharing another card today. This is actually the card I made for my little Sis! I didn't want to share it until after her birthday, because she reads my blog! So here it is! I really like this Stamp set, Starburst Sayings. It also has the framelits you can get to go with it. Love it! It makes things so much easier! Just how I like it!
I really wanted it to be cheerful! It's funny because we always get each other these mushy cards (which I personally love), but after the rough year we had last year I wanted something HAPPY! I know my sisters know how much they mean to me! Besides, I could now put it in my own handwriting inside. That's why I love making cards. They are my words and not someone Else's! Hope you Like It!
1. Cut 8 1/2" x 11 cardstock in half , which will be 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Score this piece in half. This will make your basic 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card base.
2. Cut a Piece of Retro Fresh DSP 5 1/4" x 4 1/8" and adhere it to the card base.
3.Stamp the OH HAPPY DAY with Bermuda Bay ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and Cut using your framelits.
4. Stamp the Celebrate with Tangerine Tango onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut using your framelits.
5. I punched a 1 1/4" scalloped circle in Tangerine Tango and adhered with stampin'dimensionals to the back of the celebrate.
6. I hand cut different sizes banners and attached under OH HAPPY DAY . Added Stampin' dimensionals onto the celebrate to pop up and Card done!
Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
TO ORDER ANY OF THESE SUPPLIES YOU CAN GO TO MY SHOP OR SHOP NOW BUTTON!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!
HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!