Happy Hump DaY! WOO HOO! Today I will be sharing another Easter Card with you. This time its a Egg Shape Card using the Stampin'Up Oval Collection Framelits.
I love this technique of using the aqua painter and the Stampin'Up ink pads!
1. First thing you do is to cut the Basic Card out using the largest Oval from the Oval Collection Framelit. This framelit is a scalloped edge framelit, all the others are regular ovals.
2. To cut the scalloped oval you have to fold your daffodil delight card stock in half ( I used a regular 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card base.) You have to place the framelit to the edge of the fold, but overlap the framelit so you do not cut the folded edge. This will be your base. You will now have a scalloped oval which will open like a card. If you have any questions please leave a comment and I will get back with you!
3. Next cut the next size oval from the ovals collection in both Perfect Plum and Whisper White.
4. Cut the Perfect Plum in half on the short side.
5. Now you are ready to stamp your Blessed Easter stamp with Stazon. Use Stazon, because you are going to watercolor your flower.
6. Next is to watercolor flower using Perfect Plum and Garden Green. Use your aqua painter to do this step. It looks so beautiful when done.
7. Now layer your perfect plum carsdstock behind the whisper white and use some stampin'dimesionals on the back to pop it up on the daffodil delight card base.
8. Add some Basic Pearls and a Daffodil Delight Ribbon and you are Done! WahLa!
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!
REMEMBER THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO ORDER BEFORE SALE-A-BRATION IS OVER. FOR EVERY $50.00 YOU SPEND, YOU GET TO CHOOSE A FREE PRODUCT FROM THE SALE-A-BRATION CATALOG POSTED TO THE LEFT OF THIS POST! SALE-A-BRATION ENDS MARCH 31ST!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLACE A ORDER, YOU CAN GO TO MY SHOP OR CLICK ANY OF THE SUPPLIES IN THE SUPPLIES LIST AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO MY SHOP!
HAVE A VERY BLESSED DAY!
Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.