Announcement: I'm ahead in the picture voting from yesterdays post! Hehehe! Haven't told the Hubby yet, waiting for final results! Well, Today I'm sharing a card right from the Holiday Catalog. I often get asked how to create a certain card or 3-d project from the catalog, so I will be posting some from time to time. I didn't create it exactly like it is, because I didn't have all the paper I needed or the exact thick twine used. But close!
I thought it turned out really cute. Stamping the scarecrow on crumb cake card stock made him so cute!
- Cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Cut another piece of Halloween Night dsp 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" cut a piece off diagonally along the left side.
- Cut 2 pieces 2 1/2" x 2 1/2", one Whisper white and one Halloween Night Polka Dot dsp
- Cut another piece Pear Pizzaz 1" x 2" and banner the end with the banner punch or by hand.
- Stamp the cute little scarecrow with Basic Black Archival ink on Crumb Cake Card stock and color him using the stampin'write markers.
- Punch the scarecrow using the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
- Stamp the crow using Basic Black archival ink and fussy cut him out.
- Attach the dsp to the front of card, add pear pizzaz banner to the the polka dot dsp and attach to card.
- Stamp the Whisper White with the I simply Adore you sentiment in Pumpkin Pie.
- Attach the scarecrow with dimensional onto the whisper white and place the crow on his hand.
- Add on top of Polka Dot dsp at a angle.
- Tie a piece of Twine into a bow and add to front.
Hope you all enjoy! It's a fun card to re- create.
Thank You All!
I hope you have a Wonderful Day!
See you soon!