This cocoa treat pouch is a very quick and easy treat holder to make. You can also use it for candy, gift cards or what ever little treat you want. The new Christmas paper is really cute! I love the quality of the Stampin'Up paper.
Supplies needed for this treat holder:
- Delightful Dozen Stamp Set 122652
- Season of Style DSP
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 119685
- Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad 126966
- Brights Candy Dots 130931
- Candy Dots Brad Base 132293
- Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon 120992
Remember to look for the new Holiday Catalog coming August 1st!!! If you would like to purchase any of the supplies needed, Please go to my SHOP at the top or left of this post!
Thank you so much! I appreciate you all!!!