Happy Wednesday! So, Tomorrow is the BIG day! The New Holiday Catalog is going LIVE! I can't wait to finish my ordering. I know, I'm so addicted to stamping and Box Making. It actually is my time to really relax! I don't know how you all feel about that, but when I enter my craft room and start creating, I think of nothing else. I can get away from it all! You will all Love The New Catalog! It's the Best! This year the Catalogs have been amazing! Thanks Stampin'Up!
Before I get to the Card, I want to share the SPECIAL OFFERS. Remember how Stampin'Up had Weekly Deals? Now this replaces the Weekly Deals. These items are Available from September 1-7.
Now for the Card. I wanted to do something Fall Looking, since I've been dreaming of cooler days. It's still very hot in Texas! I love the Fall, and it can't get here soon enough! You know this if you have followed me for very long. It's a very Simple Styled Card.
The Card is pretty self explanatory. It's a Basic 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card base.
- I stamped all three leaves using Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green and So Saffron. I also sprayed them with water before stamping to create a Watercolor Look.
- The squares I stamped are 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- I matted each leaf using the same coordinating colors. The Mat size is 1 3/4" x 1 3/4".
- Before adhering the Leaves with dimensionals, I Placed the Card base on my Simply Scored Board and scored every 1/2" . This gives the card so much more dimension. If you haven't try this before, it's a awesome technique. Be sure the score marks are facing you.
- I stamped the sentiment in between the lines and added our new Halloween Night Enamel Dots.
- Now add the leaves with dimensionals.
After I did the Supply List, I realized this Lighthearted Leaves stamp set is no longer available.(Check the Clearance Rack, Maybe!) So I substituted another beautiful stamp set that will work with this card. Sorry!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE! COME BACK TOMORROW TO BROWSE THE NEW HOLIDAY CATALOG AND MAKE YOUR WISH LIST!
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!